I am honestly shocked it has taken me this long to get on the blogging train. I'm a social media advocate, so I guess I just never had time or anything to discuss (warning: those things haven't changed.)
I'm not promising anything exciting or ground breaking, but I thought this would be a fun way to keep up with my family and friends far away.
What you probably can't expect: cute, wifey updates about our fantastic home, babies, cooking successes or my love of cleaning. I'm pretty un-domestic. I am messy, have a cookbook consisting of five recipes and when kids see me they run the other way. But, I am trying, and will hopefully share some of our funny adventures as an un-domestic, newly married couple along the way.
What do I love? laughing, good food, tv and shopping (probably in that order.) Enjoy my favorite picture from Michael and I's wedding last month. I love it because it catches us in a sweet and very natural moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment