When you've lived in the same city your whole life there are so many things you don't do or take advantage of. Here is a list of upcoming things I want to do or plan on doing and haven't (and let me know if you want to go!)
- High Museum wine tasting. They actually have these sporadically and I have never been! How worldly to look at art while sipping wine. Must go!
- A fun day at Piedmont Park. They have this cool Beer Garden, plus the Tree Top tour, dog park, festivals and oh, so much more. (I've been to Piedmont, but need to do more!)
- Atlanta Bike Tour ok, I really want to start biking around in general, but I have always thought this would be a new, fun way to see the city and hear some history. Check it out!
- World of Coke I went one time on a field trip when I was a tiny kid and that was at the "old Coke Factory." Yes, the new one is not even new anymore and I have never seen it! I guess when you live here it isn't that big of a deal? (side note- I don't like soda, but this just seems so cool and full of fun facts!)
Rounding out the list is a ton of restaurants I know I still need to try.
JCT Kitchen, Broken Egg, Pricci, Collonade, Woodfire Grill... the list goes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment