I really love television. In fact, I consider it one of my hobbies and am not at all ashamed to admit it. There are the obvious shows I love- Gossip Girl, Glee, True Blood, Bachelor, Vampire Diaries... and every show to ever hit MTV, Bravo or HGTV (my favorites- Teen Mom, every Real Housewife, Property Virgins).Ok, I have a problem.
But, here are some shows that I am obsessed with that are on in the summer and not getting as much attention as all of these other popular ones. So, if you want to beat the heat and order some seasons or get them on demand, I highly recommend!
Pretty Little Liars. This is up there with Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries for me as one of the best shows ever. It is like a modern day murder mystery, full of scandal, suspense, love and drama.
Food Network Star: Just started watching it this season, but it is in its 7th. The hosts are reason enough to watch: Giada and Bobby Flay. I love cooking shows (Top Chef is my fav), but this is a new spin on it, they also have to be good at TV hosting! I am hooked.
Giuliana and Bill: I've never met anyone who watches this. But, clearly people do, because it is in its fourth season. The reality show follows the unbelievably precious E! host (who I have a strange girl crush on)and her entrepreneur/apprentice star hubby and their adventures in marriage and struggles to conceive.



No comments:
Post a Comment