I've just been so busy there has been no time to post! Two weekends ago we spent the long July 4th weekend in Hilton Head with some friends... and lots of dogs! The beach was certainly what I needed as a stress reliever; and Michael was a big sport roughing the weekend with a house full of chicks. Check out me and the pup on her first beach vaca.
Molly loved the sand, she would dig and dig... so cute. The beach was also just what she needed! After spending some time with much more calm and trained dogs, she has been so good. We leave her out during the days now and she is chewing and potty free. She also seems much more acclimated to our lifestyle and has chilled out a lot. Success!
Last weekend we spent some time with Michael's parents at their cabin home in Big Canoe (a mountain development area in northern Georgia). Again, Molly loved that. as did we. No cell reception = no problems. I am not one for the wilderness, but it was fun hiking and spending time with people I love. Molly climbed this waterfall all the way to the top (and back down) with us. We swear she is part cat, part monkey.
(we actually made it to the top. this was just the middle for our photo-op break)
I have a very fun weekend ahead this weekend too! Friday, Michael and I are finally going to a Braves game together, Saturday is my mom's BIG birthday (shh, we won't say which one!) and Sunday I have tickets to the Britney Spears concert with my girlfriends.... just have to get through 32ish more hours of craziness as I continue to be beyond busy at work- which is generally a good thing, sometimes it just makes my head spin a tad.
Congrats to my friends Kelly and Brian who got engaged Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment